I've officially deemed myself "undateable." Or un-date-able. I don't know how you would write a made up word. Anyway, so you all know the story of JS, the match.com guy. And how I told him I was moving away rather than just saying I wasn't interested because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Well I've realized that no matter how much I would like to date someone or have other people set me up, I am simply a terrible person when it comes to relationships. I would say it definitely has something to do with the fact that I have little dating experience. But I really do just suck at this. 2 or less dates with a guy and I realize I don't like him because I have impossibly high standards, and rather than being nice and letting him know "it's not you, it's me" , I just ignore hiim, don't call, or tell him I'm moving. So if you catch me complaining about how I don't have a boyfriend or how I have a crush on someone, just please remind me that I am in fact "Undateable."
On the bright side, I have excellent credit! Random, I know. But my identity was stolen a few years back, and it's taken forever to clear my credit. On top of that, MBNA denied my credit card application (that they sent to me in the first place) and Nordstrom also just rejected my application after the cashier first asked if I wanted one. How can these companies do that? They practically BEG you to open a credit card with them, and then when you try to, they all of a sudden change their minds? WTF? So anyway, I began panicking, worried that I had bad credit again, but I just checked on freecreditreport.com, and it says my credit rating ranks higher than 88.93% of U.S. consumers. Ha! Take THAT, Nordstrom! With your fancy Half Yearly sale and live pianists!
And to end on a happy note, G's blog party last night was wonderful, I had such a great time getting to know ML and Y better and playing board games. Speaking of parties, VH1's got a special coming up called "Best YEAR Ever." We must have a viewing party. I offer up my apartment, and I know G has already offered his up too. Taboo rematch, anyone?
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
KQ - Don't you know the WINNERS (yay!) never suggest a rematch? =)
Sounds fun, I would totally come over! I'm also tentatively planning a little get together at my place to cheer me on for the marathon (but I'd probably also invite some friends and co-workers who don't know about the blog so this could get messy). Anyways, keep March 19 open. =)
Awww, poor KQ, if you could just lower you standards to a normal level, you might find someone. J/K. You just want the right guy, nothing wrong with that. Although, you do have to go through a few duds to find him.
And as for a taboo re-match, bring it on biznitches!
Post a Comment