Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Will you be my +1?
So I just got a wedding invitation from my friend, SW. It's made out to KQ and Guest. Hmm. Now I've been to a few weddings, but they've all been just addressed to me. In this case, what's the protocol? Go Go Banana will be there with his extra special +1 and I know we'll have a great time. But I hate to be the 3rd wheel, especially on the dance floor and what-not. So it might be good to bring a friend. On the other hand, there might be some single hotties and my +1 could be a hindrance....Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this weekend i'm going to a wedding with me +0. I could have brought a guest, but BF D is in Ohio...and i totally don't mind being there solo since there will be friends there. SO...if i were you i would just go by your wonderful self... enjoy haning with G & M and make it a point to meet new people at the wedding!
Ditto on what KA said...but I get it. I hate having to figure out a date when I get invited to date type things.
Post a Comment