Thanks for your words of encouragement, ladies! It really was just a PMS funk, I think. I'm feeling much better now, thank goodness! You know, I think it's a combination of female hormones + moody, emotional artistic side = depressing feelings every once in awhile. Anyhoo, all is well in the world of KQ again! I can't believe I haven't posted my website link yet for my t-shirts, whoops. It's www.seraph7.com for those that are interested. We did indeed launch the new shirts and they look frakkin' awesome.
I'm taking a break from working (yes, working on a Sunday. Had to work yesterday too) right now. Not that I'm complaining that much, such is the life of a freelancer and I'm grateful for all the work (and income!). Actually I had a dream last night that I wasn't ready for a test or there was a pop quiz or something. I woke up happily realizing I'd never have to take another school exam ever again (sorry ML!). What a wonderful feeling! To reward myself, I think I'm going to go buy a new pair of jeans today. My favorite pair of jeans of all time have a big hole right in the inseam. Such a tragedy! Even if I patch it, it'll look like my underwear is exposed. Although that might actually help my quest for a boyfriend, not sure if that's the kind of guy I want to attract. Denim hunting, here I come!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
there... happy now?
and you complain that i never post....
Post a Comment