Sunday, September 09, 2007

This is where the magic happens

That's what he said! Sorry, just had to throw that in there! G said it to me the other day, I had completely forgotten about that classic phrase ML got us hooked on. Anyway, I finally finished my "office" and cleaned it up. I'm so proud of how it looks I thought I'd take photos. This is where all the creative sparks fly. Here, and downstairs in front of the plasma TV. :)

The view when you walk in the door

My little laptop and desk area

The thought spot, where little thinking actually takes place

The work table (inspired by my previous place of employment)

Elfa storage for all my t-shirts, neatly folded and organized thanks to Container Store

The napping nook

My wall of inspiration, notice the awesome "Christmas Darth Vader"

3 comments:

ka said...

i love seeing where "the magic happens"! i can't believe that you do all your work on the laptop!

vitamin g said...

i'm guessing the spot that gets the most use is the napping one :P

looks super fun!

i bet there's a lot of juices flowing in there... get your mind outta the gutter... i'm talking about the creative kind!

or am i...

Unknown said...

it looks really nice and conducive to productive work! Congrats!