Merry Christmas Eve, my darling friends! Hope that Santa brings everything you wished for this year.
Nothing much new or exciting to post about, been emailing a few guys from match.com lately, which has lifted my spirits. One's a 24 yr old from Connecticut. I'm turning 27 soon (!), so would that make me a cougar? Oooh, I hope so! Another one, which KA laughed about, is a renaissance sword fighting aficionado-and he teaches it too. I'm praying he's not a LARPer, or Live Action Role Player, for those who didn't watch this season's Beauty and the Geek. It's been fun just emailing folks, even if it's not a romantic thing. I seem to have lost contact with a lot of my old friends, and sometimes it's lonely not being able to chat with them. But enough of my whining and reminiscing. It's Christmastime!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did he show you his "sword"?
Post a Comment