Monday, April 10, 2006

"Nobody loves a fatty!"

Have you ever eaten so much that you feel like your stomach is going to explode, or you look like you're 5 months pregnant? Yeah. That's me right now. Just got back from dinner with an old college friend. I already had an avocado bacon cheeseburger for lunch, so it would have been prudent for KQ to not eat huevos rancheros for dinner. And it wasn't even that good! Man. It's going to be swimsuit season soon, and I am DETERMINED to wear a bikini this year! I've never had the figure nor the confidence to wear one. Maybe in elementary school, but definitely not after 6th grade. I want to be tan and fit and make QK feel like an idiot for not liking me. Hmph! It's time to hit the Weight Watchers point system again. Hard. I've gone down from a size 10 to a 6 (okay, it's barely a 6 but nevertheless...) in a year. So it's working, but it has to work FASTER! Summer is fast approaching!

One way G and I have been motivating each oher is by being especially cruel to the other one during moments of weakness. G says it more often to me than I say it to him, he's been very diligent. But if I'm craving dessert or bacon, I've asked him to tell me "Nobody loves a fatty!" or "You're never going to get a boyfriend if you eat that." I know. Really brutal stuff. But it works! My cravings die instatntly. You know, I wonder what other people in the cafeteria think when they hear G say that to me....

1 comment:

vitamin g said...

i do what i can... hey hey HEY!!! get away from that bacon!