Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just one of those nights

It happens every once in awhile, where no one seems to be home and you check your email a million times and surf endlessly on the web for something interesting. And you think, "Fine! Who needs friends anyway?" and then you get those really scary feelings of "Would anyone notice if I were gone?" Yeah, it's one of those depressing nights for me right now. I think I'm PMSing, stupid hormones. In all actuality, things are going really great for me. KA has been AWESOME, recommending folks to me for freelance work. So work-wise I'm keeping extremely busy. And my t-shirt company is launching new designs on Tuesday, so that's exciting. I know it's a new venture, and new companies never make money their first year. But I feel like right now all the money I put into it is just disappearing in a few days' time and I'm quite frustrated.

I'm reconnecting with some old high school friends, which has been nice. And I've become addicted to facebook, which actually IS a lot better than myspace! It's insane to see old high school friends working adults. Most of them are married, and that freaks me out even more and I start to feel the pressures of still being single. I'm still doing the eH thing, but so far it's only proven that the men I am most compatible with are either in Wisconsin, are HUGE nerds, or are jerks. I am only 26 and I have become so bitter! Anyway, I'm going to go throw myself a pity party. Hopefully the next time I post, it'll be much happier!

3 comments:

Y. said...

Sorry to hear you're in a funk KQ! It happens to all of us. I hope it passes quickly. =)

ka said...

i would miss you sweetie!!! i've been feelin low myself....i think it must be going around :-\

Follow the Frog said...

Hey KQ...funks suck. And moving some place provides opportunities for even more, I think. If it helps, I would miss you! :)

I want to see your T-shirt designs!