Thursday, July 14, 2005
The Mehness Continues
Not as much as before, but still a little bit. And I realized that I was PMSing, so hopefully the mehness will end soon. Harry Potter comes out this weekend, and I'm hoping to see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory with G, and I'm checking out another house in ES on Saturday as well as my friends' 2/2 on Sunday, so I do have an action-packed weekend to look forward to. Another thing that isn't going to well these past 2 weeks is WW. Sounds like everyone's falling off the band wagon, or at least "taking a break", so I don't feel too bad. But at the same time, everyone else has lost more weight than I, so while they're off, I should try to catch up and stay vigilent, right? Tonight was especially bad. Potato chips, soda, 2 cheeseburgers and a hot dog. Lickity split during lunch and a piece of birthday cake this afternoon too. Oooh, not good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah, this bandwagon has been abandoned... we can do it, we can make it to our goals, we'll just have to stay on top of each other (ok so that sounds wrong, but you know what i mean).
:)
breaks are good. It gives your body a spike so that the pounds can fall off fast again once you focus. ; )
Meh sucks.
Post a Comment