Just got back-literally-from the airport. Finally I'm back at my apartment! Ate WAY too much this weekend, and don't want to bore you nice people by listing all my meals, but needless to say I need to get my butt to the gym PRONTO. And I think I got my southern accent back while in H-town, but we'll see what KA and G say when I'm at work. Crossing my fingers again about a potential roommate. This time it's a girl named AN who is a marketing girl. She also lives in MB and hates her roommates so she heard about me, and we're going to meet up for lunch tomorrow. This blog is short, as I need to shower and head into the office for a bit. I've been keeping tabs on my work email and it sounds like I'm going to have a fun weekend ahead of me. Woohoo. *Note the sarcasm.*
So besides ML, y'all need to start postin' again! Y' hear???
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SO glad someone else is back and posting! Glad your trip went well.
Yay! You're back!
Post a Comment