Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The BEST show on television

Veronica Mars is airing its pilot episode tonight at 9pm on UPN. For those of you who think UPN is a terrible network with really bad shows, I used to think that as well! But G and KA can confirm (as well as Kristen on E!) that this show had far and away the best season ever. UPN is re-airing the entire season over again, starting tonight. Then tomorrow night you get ANOTHER episode. How lucky are you?! Please watch it, you won't regret it! And when you've become a fan too, you get a nifty little t-shirt designed by yours truly (with some special help from G-love and Kreme. Ew, that sounds kinda gross.).

5 comments:

ka said...

i am so glad you and G turned me on to VM. it is the best show! i wear my Veronica is my BFF shirt with PRIDE!! And i am glad that tonight i FINALLY got to see how it all started.....a long time ago...

vitamin g said...

...we used to be friends...

best show ever

Y. said...

I saw the first episode a long, long time ago and started being hooked on the show, but then work started and I was never home in time to catch it anymore (and I live a tivo-less existence - please pity me). I've been catching occasional recaps on TWoP, but it's not the same. =( Maybe I'll catch the entire series this time round...

Follow the Frog said...

I have to admit...I'm not a watcher. My mom loves it though and she forced me to watch an espisode earlier in the season. But then...i was all booked up on TV shows. I had already had LOST, Desporate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, Point Pleasant (a brief experience, but a special one), the Real World, Top Model Smallville, Jack and Bobby and Survivor! As it was, every night was a crazy TiVo-ing event! I have no time for Veronica...don't hate me, blogging friends.

kq said...

WOW, my new blog friends have watched VM too! Cool! Y and ML, G and I are planning a party for when the DVD comes out at the end of the summer. You both have to attend. There's another episode on tonight (Wed) at 9pm.